Pages

Monday 11 September 2017

P.E - Gymnastics Reflections

Gymnastics Reflections

Red = Didn't participate.
Green = Did participate. 

My Three Apparatuses

  • Beam - Achieved Sequence
  • Parallel Bars - Achieved Sequence
  • Trampoline - Achieved Sequence

25/09

Beam: I got my achieved sequence marked off.
Trampoline: I got my achieved sequence marked off.

22/09
Beam: I practiced the merit sequence.
Parallel Bars: I got my achieved sequence marked off.

18/09
Beam: I practiced the merit sequence.
Parallel Bars: I practiced the achieved sequence.
Floor: I attempted a backward roll unsuccessfully.

15/09
Beam: I completed the achieved sequence twice successfully, and attempted the merit sequence.
Bar: I successfully got onto the bar.
Parallel Bars: I successfully completed the achieved sequence three times.

11/09
Trampoline: I observed others doing the achieved sequence.
Floor: I observed others attempting forward rolls and cartwheels.
Beam: I attempted the achieved sequence twice and successfully completed the skills.
Bar: I observed others attempting the achieved sequence.

08/09
Beam: I observed others doing the achieved sequence.
Bar: I observed others doing the achieved sequence.
Parallel Bars: I attempted the achieved sequence and successfully completed the first two skills.

04/09
Trampoline: I observed others doing the achieved sequence.
Floor: I watched a demonstration of a forward roll, and observed others attempting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.