Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Maths - Reflection Questions

Reflection

I was only present in this class for the second week as I transfered from a different class, so I have't completed all the work.

Angles Slideshow: https://docs.google.com/a/hornby.school.nz/presentation/d/1T0UhWwcqObTMjXldLgx2XFFWqZU8YK4axMNLuKj5ylk/edit?usp=sharing

Geogebra
https://ggbm.at/K8JFJPZr



The main mathematical concept I learned in class was 'Geometry', but my main focus was how angles are inside circles, and how they all relate. I still have questions about how the radius and circumference comes into it all. I learned some new vocabulary, including equilateral, and isosceles. Two angles in an isosceles triangle are the same, which is similar to how all the angles in an equilateral triangle are the same. In this unit, by strengths were working on Geogebra, as I had experience with this from last year. My weakness's were understanding into the angles in circles at the start, but I feel slightly more confident now. My plan is to spend time working on my weakness to improve it.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely better than mine o-o
    It's very descriptive and explains what you did
    I have nothing to say to help

    (Why do teachers make us do this??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. meannn,very long which is dope and you've already got all it
    mean job

    ReplyDelete
  4. your picture are good !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.